Forums - Profiler not connecting

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Profiler not connecting
Diede
Posted: Sat, 2016-02-27 01:01

Hi,

I am running windows 10 and connected to a Nexus 5X devices, which pops up in the list on the profiler (v1.3). After pressing connect, the phone starts up the profiler app in the background, but my computer keeps trying to connect.

I have succesfully ran a profiler with the Adreno tool and Unity.

Here is a dump of my logcat right after pressing connect:

https://mega.nz/#!KUYHQQgT!TJwcC_fBtzspFr2RTdJWhwtgyQTBEPivtYdClK_Rm3w

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance,

Diede

• Up0
  • Down0
ToolsPM
Posted: Mon, 2016-02-29 07:40

Sorry to hear you are having problems Diede. Can you confirm that you are waiting at least a minute after pressing Connect? 

- Rick

• Up0
  • Down0
khawkins Moderator
Posted: Mon, 2016-02-29 10:35

Hi Diede,

The log looks fine. We've noticed that connecting can take longer with some devices, and we're looking at ways to improve this. Let us know if you're experiencing the long connection issue or if it truly never connects for you.

Thanks,

Kevin

• Up0
  • Down0
Diede
Posted: Mon, 2016-02-29 13:08

I can confirm to have waited for over 10 minutes, on several USB connection setups (MPT, charging, ...)

The device and windows are both up-to-date, the phone is unlocked, the SDP app is running in the background(can only stop it). No error is reported, it just keeps on 'loading'. 

Anything else I could try?

• Up0
  • Down0
xawangnan
Posted: Mon, 2016-09-26 02:03

hey,have you solved the problem?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.