Forums - Snapdragon Profiler 1.3 crash on connect

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Snapdragon Profiler 1.3 crash on connect
Flamaros
Posted: Mon, 2016-01-25 04:03

Hi,

I am trying to use snapdragon profiler v1.3 with my nexus 6, but it crash when I connect it to the device.

I am running under Windows 10.

• Up0
  • Down0
Flamaros
Posted: Mon, 2016-02-01 08:04

The crash at call stack location : SDPClientFramework.dll!Sdp.OptionColor.Parse(string optionValueString) + 0x9e bytes

• Up0
  • Down0
khawkins Moderator
Posted: Mon, 2016-02-01 08:37

Hi, do you experience this crash every time you try to connect? What device are you trying to connect to?

We may have this issue addressed for the next release, but we'd like to confirm this isn't another problem case.

Thanks,
Kevin

• Up0
  • Down0
Flamaros
Posted: Mon, 2016-02-01 11:53

Hi,

Yes I have this crash every time I try to connect.

My device is the nexus 6 version 2015 running with latest version of Android 6.0.1.

Have you already planned the release date of the next release?

• Up0
  • Down0
Flamaros
Posted: Tue, 2016-02-02 01:56

Is it possible to for you to send me a beta version to test it to see if it solve my connection issue?

• Up0
  • Down0
Carlos Dominguez Moderator
Posted: Tue, 2016-02-02 13:44

Hi Flamaros,

I'm curious about what do you have your Windows system locale set to. Is it English? We do have a known issue with similar results as you are getting with some locales. The workaround was to set it to English. Can you try that and see if you still have the crash please?

Thank you,

Carlos

• Up0
  • Down0
Flamaros
Posted: Wed, 2016-02-03 02:10

Hi

Ok that the issue, my windows is in french, changing to english solve the connexion issue.

Thank you, I hope to be able to figure out what is limiting performances of our application beetween the CPU or GPU.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.