We recently posted our first video for Snapdragon Profiler on the Qualcomm Developer Network. In this video, Developer Tools Lead Kevin Hawkins shows you how to use Snapdragon Profiler to detect system bottlenecks and optimize your applications performance on devices powered by Snapdragon processors.
After showing how to connect to your device so it can be profiled, Kevin covers all three of the modes of operation:
2. Trace Capture
3. Snapshot Capture
Here are a few of the tips and tricks covered in this video
· Double-click on a category of metrics to add all of them to the real-time window at once
· Use your mouse wheel to zoom in (or out) on data in the Real-time or Capture windows
· Clicking and holding the left mouse button allows you to pan waveform data
· Click on CPU Scheduling data in Trace Capture mode to view additional info in the Inspector window
· Click on the timeline to add a line to help correlate events
Snapdragon Profiler is available for download on the Qualcomm Developer Network.
- Snapdragon Profiler Team