Forums - opology.c:597 Not a Power Optimization SDK supported QTI SoC. Assuming homogeneous SoC

1 post / 0 new
opology.c:597 Not a Power Optimization SDK supported QTI SoC. Assuming homogeneous SoC
feedback.mrzero
Posted: Mon, 2021-11-01 17:49

Hi QD theam.

I am trying to use Power Optimization SDK on my Android phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 with :

- Snabdragon 665 ( Kryo 260 )

- Adreon 610

I downloaded snapdragon-power-optimization-sdk-1.4 and trying to run the examples power_dynamicpower_staticpower_static_c

All they fialed i got this error :

A t7ee9ba74f8 /power-sdk/build/android/jni/../../../core/src/internal/soc/topology.c:597 Not a Power Optimization SDK supported QTI SoC. Assuming homogeneous SoC.
W t7ee9ba74f8 /power-sdk/build/android/jni/../../../core/src/power_controller_interface.c:391 Cannot unload library, power controller interface isn't initialized.
I t7ee9ba74f8 /power-sdk/build/android/jni/../../../core/src/power_impl.c:656 Power Optimization SDK disabled.

I push the executables and .so libs to tmp and export LD_LIBRARY_PATH to local tmp folder the execution is fine but the PO SDK not working i think my phone is supported i fond the path vendor/lib64/rfsa/adsp/ and  vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp/ both are exist and include .so libs

can any one explain to me the log message or guide me .

Thanks alot .

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.