Forums - Running into issues setting up Google Play on Snapdragon dev kit

1 post / 0 new
Running into issues setting up Google Play on Snapdragon dev kit
robson.adem
Posted: Thu, 2021-05-27 14:01

Hi everyone,

The snapdragon 888 dev kit [ HDK8350/SM8350P] unfortunately does not come with a pre-installed Google Play Store. As such, I tried numerous times setting it up from scratch with all its dependencies and APKs. After installing everything, it hangs on boot. I tried this endless amount of times each time factory resetting it. Can you please point to me to resources to solve this issue?  I am curious to see how this issue has been resolved in the past versions of the Snapdragon dev kit. Feel free to comment on this if you have any insight. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,

Robson

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.