Forums - Is there a recording from the "Balancing Power & Performance for Mobile Apps [...]" webinar?

1 post / 0 new
Is there a recording from the "Balancing Power & Performance for Mobile Apps [...]" webinar?
simon.o-connor
Posted: Wed, 2018-11-14 03:56

Hi, yesterday there was a webinar about "Balancing Power & Performance for Mobile Apps using Snapdragon Power Optimization SDK & Heterogeneous Compute SDK Affinity APIs".

Was there a recording/video from this? If so, please could you tell me when and where will it be available? Also, will the slide deck be available?

(Unfortunately the audio on the gotowebinar site didn't work for me in Chrome and I don't have a wired work phone at my desk to be able to dial in - the content in the slides was interesting but felt like I was missing a lot without the context from the audio)

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.