Forums - Weird speed comparasion between QSML and Eigen

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Weird speed comparasion between QSML and Eigen
liuming
Posted: Thu, 2017-03-02 20:10

I use Qsml and Eigen to replace cblas library in Caffe seperately. the result is weird.

Alexnet result:

Eigen: 700ms,        QSML: 500ms

GoogleNet result

Eigen: 230ms,        QSML:780ms

which means qsml and eigen give oppositte performance. could you help me to give me some explanation for it?

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
liuming
Posted: Thu, 2017-03-02 22:42

Sorry for my fault, I linked the false library during runtime. after correctness, new result is awesome!!!

Alexnet result:

Eigen: 700ms,        QSML: 500ms

GoogleNet result

Eigen: 230ms,        QSML:140ms

Thanks for QSML

• Up1
  • Down0
ToolsPM
Posted: Fri, 2017-03-03 08:11

Thank you for sharing the results of your new tests. Glad to hear that everything is working great. 

- Rick

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.