Qualcomm Snapdragon Math Libraries v0.15.2 is now available. Download the latest Snapdragon Math Libraries software to access new updates, including:
- - New QSML installer directory structure
- Significant performance improvements across many BLAS and LAPACK routines for small problem sizes.
- - Added support for the OpenMP runtime across all supported platforms and chipsets. Symphony 1.1.0 support is still available for 64-bit Android. Using OpenMP means a few of the environmental variables that were previously used to control the size of the thread pool have changed. Please consult the documentation for additional information.
- - Added a new utility method "QSML_IS_SUPPORTED()" which can be queried at runtime to determine if the current platform is supported by QSML
- - Additional support for legacy Android NDK versions.
- - Miscellaneous bug fixes and other improvements.
The Qualcomm Developer Network Team