Posted: Mon, 2019-02-04 04:37

I followed Telematics SDK - User Guide  v1.11.0,

Build system - ubuntu 16.04

steps followed,

1)

$ sudo apt-get install gawk wget git-core diffstat unzip texinfo gcc-multilib \

build-essential chrpath socat libsdl1.2-dev xterm

2)

$ repo init -q -u git://codeaurora.org/quic/le/le/manifest.git -b release -m caf_AU_LINUX_EMBEDDED_LE.UM.1.3.2_TARGET_ALL.01.105.149.xml
$ repo sync -j 32

3) vim poky/build/conf/local.conf:
added the lines
CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += "telux-lib"
CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += "telux"

4)
$ cd poky/
$ source build/conf/set_bb_env.sh

5)
$ bitbake core-image-minimal -c do_populate_sdk

After this step build endup with error ,

ERROR: ParserError at /home/user/poky/meta-qti-location/recipes/location/location-hal-daemon_git.bb:1: Could not inherit file classes/qlicense.bbclass

• Up2
  • Down0
Abhi.A
Posted: Tue, 2019-02-05 15:35

Hi Sudheesh,

Thanks for pointing this out. Some of the open src recipes have incorrectly added dependency on the proprietary deliverables. We are working towards fixing it in our next release. In the meanwhile you could modify the meta-qti-location and meta-qti-bsp recipe layers to remove the dependency on the proprietary deliverable. 

Thanks.

Abhi.

• Up0
  • Down0
sudheesh.kuyyay...
Posted: Tue, 2019-02-05 22:16

Kindly let me know the files need to be changed in meta-qti-location and meta-qti-bsp recipe layers.

Also please let me know how to remove dependency on propritery deliverable(Please list out the propritery deliverables),

Kindly help us to have a successful build.

• Up0
  • Down0
amit.kumar
Posted: Wed, 2019-08-28 23:47

Hi,

I am facing this issue: parse error poky/meta-qti-location/recipes/location/location-hal-daemon_git.bb:1:  Could not inherit file classes/qlicense.bbclass, while building LE.UM.2.3.3.r1-05800-QCS605.0 of codeaurora.org/le/le/manifest.git

I have removed the dependency from  meta-qti-location/recipes/location/location-hal-daemon_git.bb, now it shows below error:

ERROR: ParseError at poky/meta-qti-video/recipes/media/media_0.1.bb:1: Could not inherit file classes/sdllvm.bbclass

Please, guide for solution.

• Up0
  • Down0
amit.kumar
Posted: Fri, 2019-08-30 04:28

• Up0
  • Down0
david.weibel
Posted: Wed, 2019-12-11 13:56

Has anyone identified the correct solution for this problem?  I'm encountering the same.

• Up1
  • Down0
raj.pandey-ext
Posted: Tue, 2020-01-21 11:13

We got the exact same error 

"Could not inherit file classes/sdllvm.bbclass"

when tried to build the QC chip code fetched via 

repo init -u git://codeaurora.org/ quic/le/le/manifest.git -b release m LE.UM.3.2.1-01710-sa415m.xml -repo-url=git://codeaurora.org/ tools/repo.git

command. After commenting out the dependencies in linux-msm_4.17.bb and linux-msm_4.14.bb files, we ran into 

ERROR: No recipes available for:

/home/uic37488/SA415/apps_proc/poky/meta-qti-data/recipes/data/data_git.bbappend

Do we know what dependencies are missing?

Regards,

Raj

• Up0
  • Down0
harry.chow
Posted: Mon, 2020-04-27 15:37

Seeing the same issue as well.  Has a solution been identified?

• Up0
  • Down0
dspearl
Posted: Fri, 2020-09-04 08:53

Same problem here, 

ERROR: ParseError at /home/dspearl/yocto/poky/meta-qti-location/recipes/location/ntrip-client-integration-testlib_git.bb:1: Could not inherit file classes/qlicense.bbclass

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.