Forums - Cannot find models/VGG in SNPE-1.38.0

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cannot find models/VGG in SNPE-1.38.0
wataruxx
Posted: Thu, 2021-03-18 01:49

Hi All,

I cannot find models/VGG folder in SNPE-1.38.0.
Please tell me SDK versions that have the folder.

Thanks
  • Up0
  • Down0
jddennis
Posted: Fri, 2021-03-19 11:35
Our product team has uncovered some inconsistencies in our documentation, and while I can't answer your question at this moment, I can tell you they are looking into the issue to fix it. Thanks for your patience.
  • Up0
  • Down0
emily.dunkel
Posted: Wed, 2021-03-24 13:36

I've looked through a bunch of different versions of SNPE, but cannot find it either!

In the ONNX tutorial, ../scripts/preprocess.py is referenced, but the entire models/VGG folder is missing.

Thank you!

• Up0
  • Down0
kvraju
Posted: Thu, 2021-04-22 04:59

Hi All,

I am also facing same issue with snpe-1.43.0.2307 as well.

Am I missing something here? please help me on this

Thanks and Regards,

Raju

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.