Forums - libQML-1.0.0 issue

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
libQML-1.0.0 issue
thediscoballsproject
Posted: Mon, 2019-02-11 02:45

We are trying to use the new qualcomm math library (libQML-1.0.0) but it just freezes the application. LoadLibrary never returns so. The applicaion does not instantiate (the application starts but OnCreate is not called and we do not have any UI elements). Also the app does NOT crash.

Tested on SnapDragon 625, SnapDragon 845 and SnapDragon 615

Compiled on Android Studio 3.1.2

NDK: 17b

Compiled SDK version 27

cppFlags: -std=c++14

• Up0
  • Down0
rakihasa
Posted: Mon, 2019-02-11 10:53

Hi, 

Thank you for trying to use QML. 

QML-1.0.0 uses a different initialization step than the earlier releases.

To make sure that the issue you are facing is indeed the initialization step, could you try an earlier release (e.g. QSML-0.15.5) and see if it works without any issue? 

• Up0
  • Down0
digitalhikess
Posted: Thu, 2019-05-16 22:32

<p><span style="font-size: 14px;">Hii, How about this time if I will use&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 14px;">libQML-1.0.0. Is that ok now with that 1.0.0 version. <a href="https://www.digitalhikes.com/digital-marketing-seo-training/rohini.html"... href="https://www.digitalhikes.com/digital-marketing-seo-training/rohini.html"... style="font-size: 14px;">est seo institute in rohini&nbsp;</span></a><span style="font-size: 14px;">I will be waiting to use it from freberary but I found now that it was under construction. Please tell me if all the intialization steps are now done and it will be fine to use it with a flow?</span></p>

• Up0
  • Down0
emilywilliamson349
Posted: Mon, 2019-10-07 00:34
I'm using Old qualcomm math library but when I start the librarty then its showing some technical error, I don't know how can I overcome this? I already tested on SnapDragon 625, SnapDragon 845 and SnapDragon 615 but I stand on the same stage. Pleae help me out.

Thanks and Regards,
Emily Williamson
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.