Forums - eMBMS Middleware compatible with Amarisoft

1 post / 0 new
eMBMS Middleware compatible with Amarisoft
omareltobgy
Posted: Fri, 2018-03-09 11:04

Hi, 

I want to develop an Android application that receives multicast data sent from a server that I developed. 

My server is a normal python server and I am using Amarisoft LTE 100 for the LTE network and eMBMS support.

My problem is in the UE device having an eMBMS middleware. I read a lot of posts saying that I should contact the OEM or carrier to get adevice with MSDC middleware installed. However, I don't know exactly who should i contact and what should i tell them. For example, Is it possible that i send email to samsung and ask for a device with middleware and what email should i use if samsung is the example ? 

Would you please help me with this issue ? Thanks in Advance!

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.