Forums - Can I get the service annoucement?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can I get the service annoucement?
chenjiayu1
Posted: Thu, 2015-06-18 00:23

Hi,

I have to show the playbill in my app,

My workmate said that he write the informations (about the video) in the service announcement.

But I cant find the way to get it. 

Thanks for any help.

• Up0
  • Down0
elmira Moderator
Posted: Thu, 2015-06-18 11:39

Hello,

The service announcement file contains the information about the services. If the "playbill" is a service then it should be in the service announcement. However the service announcement is sent by server side (BM-SC). 

What is your test environment? You can simulate this scenario using the Stub tool.  

Thanks,

Elmira

• Up0
  • Down0
chenjiayu1
Posted: Mon, 2015-06-22 19:03

hello Elmira

Thanks for your reply.

My test environment is OK.  I can get the services and play the videos.

I got ServiceInfo by StreamingService.I can get serviceNamelist and serviceId from ServiceInfo,but I need more. I need to show more infomation about the  video(such as "duration"  "poster" etc.)

Is there any way to get those custom infomation by using MSDC api ?

Or the api can not meet the requirements ?

• Up0
  • Down0
elmira Moderator
Posted: Tue, 2015-06-23 16:20

Hello,

The API provides the information which are available in the service announcement file. "Duration" or "poster" are not available in the service announcement.

Thanks,

Elmira

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.