Forums - QXDM Device selection -> Phone : Unknown

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
QXDM Device selection -> Phone : Unknown
hoyun.yoon
Posted: Thu, 2022-09-01 12:30

Hi. 

I'm trying to connect my device with QXDM5 but when I try to connect using option->communications->  Phone Status for my device shows "Unknown". 

Actually, it was supposed to say like name of device or chipset name.

I tried to uninstall and install sevral times and tried to install Qualcomm USB driver and so on but still have same issue. 

Can anyone help me with this problem? 

Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
caizhirong
Posted: Mon, 2022-10-10 00:08

I have the same problem, solved it by uninstalling latest QXDM5 version and installing an earlier version. Before this, I suggest you uninstall all QPM software.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.