Forums - Running DSP example from Android application

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Running DSP example from Android application
vkapoor_1
Posted: Tue, 2020-07-21 10:14

I am trying run code on DSP from Android application using a modified Benchmark example. The modified benchmark works fine from adb when I push benchmark application and libbenchmark.so using adb but when I load libbenmark.so and call it from another Android application I get the error below.

D/com.example.benchmark_example(11035): vendor/qcom/proprietary/commonsys-intf/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:609: Error 1d: verify local handle failed. handle 0x6fb020d3f0

D/com.example.benchmark_example(11035): vendor/qcom/proprietary/commonsys-intf/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:624: Error 1d: get domain from handle failed. handle 0x6fb020d3e8
D/com.example.benchmark_example(11035): vendor/qcom/proprietary/commonsys-intf/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:935: Error 1d: remote handle64 invoke failed. domain 0, handle 0x6fb020d3e0, sc 10020100, pra 0x6fb020d460
  • Up0
  • Down0
ss.pandiri
Posted: Tue, 2021-01-26 07:05

hi,

Not sure if the issue is still open but i think its related to IDL and interfaces used to access funcationality that runs on the DSP. Please check if the other android application accessing libbenmark.so is using the IDL meant for it

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.