Forums - Install Hexgon SDK failed on Window 10

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Install Hexgon SDK failed on Window 10
changwen.xie
Posted: Fri, 2020-06-05 08:03

Hi

I unziped the downloaded file qualcomm_hexagon_sdk_3_5_1_windows.zip to a folder, and just double click on qualcomm_hexagon_sdk_3_5_1_eval.exe to install it as i have the internet connection. During the installation process, there is a window displied each item installation status. Three of them failed. They are:

gow-0.8.0.zip

phython-2.7.2.msi

minimal_android-ndk-r19c-...

After installed, I run eclipse.exe from tool->hexagon_ide folder. I can't create a new Hexagon project as it is not available from the eclipse window.

What can I do for it? 

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
somnath.banik
Posted: Mon, 2020-10-05 14:48

I am facing the same issue.

After installation (3.5.1), when I run "Launch Hexagon IDE" , the IDE comes up but  it doesn't give me option to create a new Hexagon project as it is not available from the eclipse window.

Did I miss something during the installation? Need help resolving this issue asap.

Thanks,

Somnath Banik

• Up0
  • Down0
akshayalva030303
Posted: Fri, 2023-07-14 23:01

hey were you able to find a solution to the issue?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.