Forums - Unsigned PD's

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unsigned PD's
alu0100948226
Posted: Fri, 2019-07-05 01:45

Hello,

I've been trying to follow the SDK instructions to use the Unsigned module offloading present in Hexagon for the cdsp, but it seems that i don't have everything I need as it tells me that it cant find the unsigned shell.

./test  V  vendor/qcom/proprietary/commonsys-intf/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:1683: Searching for fastrpc_shell_unsigned_3 ...
 ./test  E  vendor/qcom/proprietary/commonsys-intf/adsprpc/src/apps_std_imp.c:729:Error 45: fopen failed for fastrpc_shell_unsigned_3. (No such file or directory)
 ./test  D  vendor/qcom/proprietary/commonsys-intf/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:1706: open_shell failed with err 69 domain 3
 ./test  V  vendor/qcom/proprietary/commonsys-intf/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:1826: create user pd with attributes 8 domain 3 siglen 0

Has anyone else run into this problem?

• Up0
  • Down0
fearollchan
Profile picture
Posted: Wed, 2019-07-17 00:15

system : win10 /unbuntu 18.04

target :VIVO IQOO (SDM855 ,non-root)

SDK version: 3.4.3 

I ever used the Unsigned PD method to excute  the sample Calculator and it worked. 

Where did you add the unsigned PD code(supplied by offical  in the {hexagon_sdk_root\docs/Tools_Signing.html#Walk-through}) ?

I add the  unsigned PD code in the the functions( calculator sample's calculator_stub.c) which contain the value "mid" ,acording to the FastRPC arch

Quote:
This request should be made before calling any other FastRPC function

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.