Forums - Invoking stubbed routine - Return failure

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Invoking stubbed routine - Return failure
allison.ma
Posted: Wed, 2018-10-24 19:55

Our android application is built in android studio and run on SDM845 board. We would like to offload some work in DSP , so we tried to invoke DSP in this android application. According to doc Environments_Build System Porting.html, here are our steps.

1). Build DSP library using hexagon SDK and get libcaculator_skel.so. Then push the libcalculator_skel.so into /vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp.

cmd: make tree V=hexagon_ReleaseG_dynamic_toolv81_v65

2). Build HLOS library using hexagon SDK and get libcaculator.so , calculator.h.

cmd: make tree V=android_ReleaseG_aarch64

3). In android application's CMAKELists.txt, we include libadsprpc.so, rpcmem.a, ${HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT}/incs, and libcaculator.so.

Then we  build the application in android studio successfully.

Our aims: use Android applications -> call libcalculator.so(or stub.so) -> call libcalculator_skel.so

4). Set ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH to /vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp.

5). Run android application in android studio, then exception appears:

09-19 19:51:26.134 3534 3534 E adsprpc : remote.c:25:Invoking stubbed routine - Return failure
09-19 19:51:26.134 3534 3534 E adsprpc : remote.c:30:Invoking stubbed routine - Return failure

Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Or anyone has ideas about this?

I'm looking forwad to your reply. Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
mracicot
Posted: Wed, 2020-09-09 10:45

Hello,

I have the same issue.  What was the fix for this?

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
mracicot
Posted: Wed, 2020-09-09 11:10

Never mind,

the issue I had was because I was linking agains libadsprpc.so and also delivering the shared object in the package.  This shared object should not be with the package since it is already present on the system

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.