Forums - The ACDB files(s) contain unknown topology ID(s).

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
The ACDB files(s) contain unknown topology ID(s).
rajaz
Posted: Fri, 2017-06-16 12:20

I am following the procedure listed in Hexagon_SDK/3.2/docs/Audio/audio_target_testing_qact.html#Adding%20audio%20module%20to%20target. I save the workspace after adding the new topology (Step 7 of Modify the ACDB section). After that I try to load the newly saved workspace using 'Open ACDB File On Disk' but I get the error message

"The ACDB file(s) contain unknown topology ID(s). It is very likely the topology ID(s) are newly added. Please import its workspace file. Otherwise ACDB(s) cannot be loaded"

I have tried the following the procedure from the start multiple times with same end result. I am using QACT v7.0.6 on Win 7.

• Up0
  • Down0
rajaz
Posted: Fri, 2017-06-16 12:34

The new worksapce file after adding topology has following content.

<WorkSpace_Data WSVersID="Badger_3">
  <ACDBFile_Paths>
    <ACDBFile_Paths path="MTP_Bluetooth_cal.acdb" />
    <ACDBFile_Paths path="MTP_General_cal.acdb" />
    <ACDBFile_Paths path="MTP_Global_cal.acdb" />
    <ACDBFile_Paths path="MTP_Handset_cal.acdb" />
    <ACDBFile_Paths path="MTP_Hdmi_cal.acdb" />
    <ACDBFile_Paths path="MTP_Headset_cal.acdb" />
    <ACDBFile_Paths path="MTP_Speaker_cal.acdb" />
    <ACDBFile_Paths path="adsp_avs_config.acdb" />
  </ACDBFile_Paths>
  <GUI_Data />
</WorkSpace_Data>

• Up0
  • Down0
scook
Posted: Tue, 2017-08-08 02:23

Rajaz,

I am having the same problem. I'm using the Open-Q 820 dev board and cannot test on the target because of this. If you suceed in getting this to work please post the solution. I suspect I need the original worspace file rather than creating one from scratch but I cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
rajaz
Posted: Wed, 2017-08-16 07:51

@scook I haven't been able to find any solution to this problem.

• Up0
  • Down0
aapatil
Posted: Mon, 2017-10-09 23:13

Hi,

Can you tell me how did you save the original workspace and acdb files from the target? I think the files did not get save peroperly.

Thanks,

• Up0
  • Down0
aapatil
Posted: Thu, 2017-11-02 22:57

HI Rajaz,

Can you please tell me how did you save the acdb files from device to your local workspace? You can try following steps:

1. Choose 'connect to device' option from QACT.

2. Once it connects , 'File-> Save as' and then save to your local.

It should fetch all the acdb information properly. If you do 'adb pull'  , sometimes it gives such problem. 

Can you try and check.

Thanks,

• Up0
  • Down0
rajaz
Posted: Thu, 2017-12-28 14:08

I tried "connect to device' and use 'Save As'. Still having the same problem.

• Up0
  • Down0
niranjan.hy
Posted: Sat, 2018-09-22 01:15

Hello All,

Was this issue solved ? Does anyone know how to solve this ?

Thanks !

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.