Forums - Using FastCV Working

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Using FastCV Working
leeelizabethmjom55
Posted: Thu, 2021-01-14 23:22
Hi!
I am beginner in fastCV .I am trying to compile example of fastCV. I am facing one problem. I am having issues when building OpenCV and FastCV as static libs. Project has been successfully builded and run. But speed of function too slow the same as my own implementation of function.
How to make it fast
Thanks!
  • Up0
  • Down0
hs.chaya
Posted: Tue, 2021-01-19 02:29

Hi,

*/ In fastcv fcvSetOperationMode function is present using this function we can set different operation mode like FASTCV_OP_LOW_POWER, FASTCV_OP_PERFORMANCE, FASTCV_OP_CPU_OFFLOAD, FASTCV_OP_CPU_PERFORMANCE, FASTCV_OP_RESERVED. In this try with setting operation mode FASTCV_OP_CPU_OFFLOAD it will increase the speed of function.

*/ */

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.