Forums - FastCV Installation and Windows 10

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
FastCV Installation and Windows 10
saad.shafiq
Posted: Sun, 2016-12-04 23:47

Hi all,

I am trying to install FastCV for Qualcomm Devkit (inforce 6501), Following this guide "https://developer.qualcomm.com/software/fast-cv-sdk/getting-started". At step 2, I've downloaded FastCV for windows and tried to run exe. It gives me following error:

Flexeraaxx$aaa: Windows DLL failed to load
    at Flexeraaxx.af(Unknown Source)
    at Flexeraaxx.aa(Unknown Source)
    at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.init(Unknown Source)
    at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.executeApplication(Unknown Source)
    at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(Unknown Source)
    at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(Unknown Source)

Google search shows its a compatibility issue of InstallAnywhere. So I tried using windows 7 & 8 compatibility but same results.
Also someone suggested to use Java-1.7 but that didn't help either.

My setup, intel i3, windows 10 x64, Java-1.8 & Java-1.7 and fastcv-installer-android-1-7-1

Please suggest any workaround meanwhile I'll try to setup linux environment.

• Up0
  • Down0
zonebin2008
Posted: Thu, 2019-02-28 22:43

I alse encounter the same problem, have you solved this issue?

• Up0
  • Down0
ANN
Posted: Fri, 2019-08-23 02:43

Hi all,

While trying to inatall fastcv-installer-android-1-7-1.exe on Win10 64 I also encountered the same issue. Have any remedy for this?

Does NOT fastcv installer support Win10?

Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
joe.nasti
Posted: Wed, 2020-03-11 10:09

JRE 1.7 got it working for me like https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/software/fastcv-computer-vision-sdk/33991

fastcv-installer-android-1-7-1.exe  LAX_VM "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe"

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.