Forums - Android App of FastCV not build on linux and Windows 7

1 post / 0 new
Android App of FastCV not build on linux and Windows 7
kevin
Posted: Wed, 2016-07-20 04:20

Hi there,

UBUNTU 14.04

I want to build your fastcv sample app on ubutu 14.04.

I alreday installed all prerequisites for fastcv as per FastCV_Getting_Started_Guide.docx.

But when i build this then so many error like ndk_buikd not found, fastcv.h or stdlib.h not found etc.,then I give all path via eclipse and solved these type error.

Then it gives other errors like: "/usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/crt1.o(.debug_info): relocation 10 has invalid symbol index 13".But it was not solved.

WINDOWS 7

After I moved to Windows 7, i installed all prerequisites for fastcv as per FastCV_Getting_Started_Guide.docx.

First step is to import project but error is "Resource'/SplashScreen' alredy exists"( on Both Platform).

Second step for build : I gave ndk_build path in environment variable in c\c++ build but compiler said "/ndk_build command not found".

In Eclipse->Window->preferences->Android->NDK->NDK Location, after giving path of NDK it said "Not a valid directory"

If anybody know, Please help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Keyur

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.