Forums - AllPlay groups

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
AllPlay groups
labosl
Posted: Fri, 2017-10-27 04:56

I have a question regarding to groups

I am managing several products powered by Qualcomm Allplay. Different WiFi speakers from different brands.

When I want to group 2 speakers most times it works perfect. However sometimes I can not group!. In the Allplay Jukebox I want to make a group and, after a brief lapse of time, the group is not successful. I have to reset the speakers (power-off and re-power-on again) and then I can group them again!

I have made many tests, and I can say that it does not depend on the speakers, nor the router. It happens even if they are connected by Ethernet or just WiFi. It seems that the problem is originated in the Qualcomm Allplay heart.

Has anyone found the same problem? Any explanation? How can I fix the problem?

Thank you very much in advance

• Up0
  • Down0
labosl
Posted: Wed, 2017-11-08 23:13

Dear friends

I would like to know if someone has the same issue, or just me

Thanks!!

• Up0
  • Down0
thisisluke
Posted: Thu, 2017-11-09 23:26
Same problem here using two Gramofon - grouping via the app sometimes works fine, sometimes fails to group, without any error message. Rebooting the Gramofon solves the problem (but is obviously not ideal)
  • Up0
  • Down0
labosl
Posted: Fri, 2017-11-10 01:10

Same here. Resetting the problem is fixed, but it is not the solution, obvioulsy

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.