Forums - Wikipedia page for Qualcomm® AllPlay™ smart media platform

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wikipedia page for Qualcomm® AllPlay™ smart media platform
Pinball Wizard
Posted: Sat, 2016-01-02 15:48

Noticed that Sonos, Chromecast Audio, Airplay, Soundbridge all had wikipedia pages about the platform, but there was absolutely nothing about Allplay.   I created a page, and added as much info as I could gather, I don't work for Qualcomm, so there may be inaccuracies and it certainly needs some work, but I encourage anyone that wants to see this platform establish itself contribute to it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualcomm_Allplay

• Up0
  • Down0
Pinball Wizard
Posted: Mon, 2016-01-04 16:08

Page got deleted, apparently not allowed to mention products on wikipedia, but sonos is fine as its established....

Not going to bother recreating, someone else want to try?!

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.