Forums - AllPlay SDK and Spec for Embedded Device

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
AllPlay SDK and Spec for Embedded Device
GowH
Posted: Tue, 2015-07-07 10:41

Hi,

I understand AllPlay SDK is available for Android and iOS. However, I have a use-case where in I need to stream real-time audio from an embedded device for e.g. microphone to iOS device. For this I have two questions,
1. Is there an SDK available for embedded Linux or RTOS platform?
2. Is there a specification available to implement AllPlay controller in an embedded device and AllPlay player could be iOS device?

Thanks,

Gowtham

• Up4
  • Down1
ruttopia
Posted: Sun, 2016-01-03 03:04

As a follow-on to this comment, what about Windows IoT support?  Given that Win IoT runs on the Dragonboard 410C and includes AllJoyn support, AllPlay support seems logical to include as well.

Thanks

Mike

• Up0
  • Down0
dotMorten
Posted: Wed, 2016-07-06 10:00

My AllPlay service implementation for IoT Core runs fine on the Dragonboard: https://github.com/dotMorten/AllPlayMediaPlayer

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.