Forums - Opencl sdk convolution

1 post / 0 new
Opencl sdk convolution
msong2
Posted: Tue, 2020-05-05 11:34

hi, I was using opencl adreno gpu sdk to implement math algorithm, where I called API

float4 qcom_convolve_imagef(image2d_t image, sampler_t sampler, float2 coord, qcom_weight_image_t weight_image);

In the examples, the API seems only work on image data type uint8. I want to apply this API on image data type float. I tried this API on float type, the convolution result is wrong. I wonder if there is restriction on the image data type of API, and if yes, if there are any other API that qualcomm provide can support image type float? thanks in advance.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.