Forums - where can I find cl_ext_qcom.h ?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
where can I find cl_ext_qcom.h ?
Posted: Thu, 2018-03-08 23:24

hi 

I downloaded  the  Adreno SDK - OpenCL .

In the examples, there is #include <CL/cl_ext_qcom.h>  , but I can not find this head file.

Could you please tell me where to find this file ?

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
cgrimm
Posted: Fri, 2018-03-09 09:54

Hello,

Headers will be added in v1.1 of the SDK, which will come in a few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please note that the current samples illustrate the use of Qualcomm OpenCL extensions specific to Adreno 6xx. So, if you're developing for an earlier GPU, these samples will be of little use.

Thanks,

Chris

• Up0
  • Down0
pchauha7
Posted: Tue, 2019-12-17 14:53

Hi,

Even I am having hard time finding this file. Please help me if you were able to get that file. I downloaded latest Adreno SDK, but couldn't find this file.

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.