Forums - Does Adreno(TM)505 support Depth/stencil texture mode

1 post / 0 new
Does Adreno(TM)505 support Depth/stencil texture mode
Posted: Tue, 2018-01-23 19:19

Our company did an apk test on Adreno(TM)505 and found that there was a delay in the depth buffer. when the game scene moves,the second texture is what we want. We tested both Mali and PVR chips, and none of them were found problems in such situation. Therefore, I would like to consult with qualcomm on this side, because it writes ES3.1 in the white paper, which supports the Depth/stencil texture mode. But now testing comes with trouble,which confuses me.The test phone used on this side supports opengles3.2 but appears as above, and please help me solve this problem.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.