Forums - Adreno error gl_draw_error_checks:614

1 post / 0 new
Adreno error gl_draw_error_checks:614
aglaser
Posted: Tue, 2017-05-30 14:32

Galaxy S4 Android 5.0.1 with Adreno 320 Running OpenGL ES 3.0 [email protected]

I am running a simple application drawing one texture on simple geometry, as I zoom in I replace the geometry with more complex one, and show the same single texture. with the detailed geometries I get the following errors repeatedly until the application crashes on what looks like segmentation fault. The errors emmited repeatedly are:

*/

*/

W/Adreno-ES20(7254): <gl_draw_error_checks:614>: GL_INVALID_OPERATION

Occationally it complains on drawing instanced elements which I am sure I am not drawing at this point, the error is:

*/

W/Adreno-ES20(7254): <core_glDrawElementsInstancedXXX:1014>: GL_INVALID_VALUE

After this point the drawing disappears.

I could not find any reference to "gl_draw_error_checks:614" and to "core_glDrawElementsInstancedXXX:1014"

Can anyone provide more information on what is the driver complaining about?

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.