Forums - MSM8994/A430 Vulkan conformance

1 post / 0 new
MSM8994/A430 Vulkan conformance
zxcvbad
Posted: Tue, 2016-12-20 14:01

Hi,

I can't see MSM8994 in the list: https://www.khronos.org/conformance/adopters/conformant-products#vulkan

I wonder if it's planned to be submitted (or perhaps it's passed already?)

I've got rather strange official reply from HTC regarding SD810 Vulkan support on one of their products:

"Upon checking our resources, we have identified that as per Qualcomm's documentation, it appears that the processor for HTC One M9 with Android version 7.0 is not intended to support libvulkan.so."

In this case I'd like to clarify whether MSM8994 is conformant on Khronos/Qualcomm's end or not > does Vulkan supported drivers for A4xx are available for QC partners rather than Google (N5X/ 6P)

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.