Forums - OpenCL on DragonBoard 410

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
OpenCL on DragonBoard 410
someguynamedben
Posted: Mon, 2016-12-05 13:46

I am trying to get PyOpenCL running on my DragonBoard410 eventually , but before even touching Python I am having trouble getting OpenCL itself running. I would prefer to stay in a Linux environment but I will use whatver works; I have seen some posts saying that OpenCL is only available in Android platform? 

Has anybody managed to get OpenCL running on the DragonBoard that can point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Up0
  • Down0
someguynamedben
Posted: Tue, 2016-12-20 07:31

After inquiring with Linaro and 96Boards I am getting a resounding "OpenCL is not supported on Linux". 

How about Android then? The Adreno SDK seems to be missing OpenCL files and there are no guides or demos about getting OpenCL running.

Has anybody managed to get OpenCL running in any way? This is exceptionally dissaspointing and frustrating as the board quite blatantly advertises OpenCL compatibility.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.