Forums - OpenCL guide missing

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
OpenCL guide missing
olivier_valery
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-13 04:14

Dear sir, madam,

I downloaded the adreno GPU SDK about 1 year ago and it included an Snapdragon™ OpenCL General Programming and Optimization. Unfortunately, i don t find it inside in the new version of adreno GPU SDK. (onle the kernels are available).

Where can I get this document ?

Thanks in advance,

Olivier

• Up0
  • Down0
ajay.joshy
Posted: Thu, 2016-09-29 05:46

Hi Olivier,

I found this document at QTI Creatpoint. You may login and search for it using its document id 80-N8592-1.

• Up0
  • Down0
olivier_valery
Posted: Thu, 2016-09-29 20:40

Thanks a lot.

However I cannot have access to QTI Creatpoint. It requires an Organization Number that are reserved for licensed customers of Qualcomm. Currently I am a Ph.D student and I really need to access such resource for research purpose. My research is related to the use of OpenCL on  Qualcomm GPU.

Is there any way for me to get access to this ressource ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

• Up0
  • Down0
mhfeldma Moderator
Posted: Wed, 2016-10-12 16:38

OpenCL programming guide should now be available at: https://developer.qualcomm.com/software/adreno-gpu-sdk/tools

• Up0
  • Down0
olivier_valery
Posted: Wed, 2016-10-12 19:51

Thanks a lot for your help. 

Olivier

• Up0
  • Down0
wpbsr
Posted: Tue, 2016-10-25 04:15

well, what I downloaded was "qualcomm-adreno-opencl-programming-tips.pdf". Is that right?

• Up0
  • Down0
mhfeldma Moderator
Posted: Tue, 2016-10-25 06:51

Yes.. as it is described::

This document contains concise programming tips for optimizing the performance of OpenCL apps running on the Qualcomm® Adreno™ GPU. It is an abbreviated version of a longer programming guide that is still in progress; in the meantime, developers can use this to optimize their apps.

• Up0
  • Down0
wpbsr
Posted: Thu, 2016-10-27 22:24

Thank you. 

谢谢。

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.