Forums - Question about GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch

1 post / 0 new
Question about GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch
george_azur
Posted: Tue, 2016-08-16 09:50

Hello,

Using this extension, can you practically read/write from/into multiple render targets bound to the current framebuffer on Adreno 530?

From what I see I cannot read from the frame buffer's color attachments from 1 to n (only 0). Sampling from them returns the color of the color attachment 0.  However you can write to them, thus overwrite their color.

If it normally works is there something special have to be done? I, for example created a normal FBO with a couple of color attachments, render a quad,assign some values to color of the render targets, then another quad to programmatically blend (in the shaders) with the last colors and declare inout the fragment outputs.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.