Forums - oxili_calc_vfd_regs is slow

1 post / 0 new
oxili_calc_vfd_regs is slow
w0wtiger
Posted: Sun, 2016-07-03 02:37

Hi

I profiled my program on Adreno 330 (V@127),

and it show 'oxili_calc_vfd_regs' and 'oxili_write_vertex_fetch_decode_regs' is too slow.

It seem tried to write vertex fetch register on every draw calling, even I used the same the Vertex Array Object.

How can I do to reduce the problem?

---

Edit:

I traced Adreno driver, I seem trigger the 'oxili_write_vertex_fetch_decode_regs' in the 'glBindVertexArray'.

But I can't find any to save [write vertex fetch register] function.

I think it would run it every draw calling if binding Vertex Array Object or any Vertex Attribute function.

Can it saved [write vertex fetch register] in Vertex Array Object?

---

Thanks,

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.