Forums - OpenGL ES emulator problem

1 post / 0 new
OpenGL ES emulator problem
SamG
Posted: Thu, 2016-05-26 03:44

Greetings:

I am trying to run the example programs in the OpenGL ES 3.0 Programming Guide using the Adreno SDK. The SDK installation went fine. Following the Guide I then use cMake to configure (after including libEGL.lib and libGLESv2.lib) and generate, the target being, of course, the example programs. So far so good. Opening ES3_Book.sln in MSVS 10 and building goes fine too.

But, here's the problem: when I run Hello_Triangle I get the error "The procedure entry point _glShaderSource@16 could not be located in the dynamic link library libGLESv2.dll."

Any help appreciated. Thanks, Sam.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.