Forums - Adreno 3xx gl_InstanceID Bug

1 post / 0 new
Adreno 3xx gl_InstanceID Bug
Spatzenjaeger
Posted: Fri, 2016-05-13 09:45

I was trying to implement instanced rendering in my Android App and came across the following problem: the value of gl_InstanceID seams to be always 0 on devices with Adreno 320 (HTC One m7, Android 5.1, driver v95) or 305 (Moto G 2014, Android 6, driver v134 or something like) gpus. With this bug its not possible to make use of hardware instancing. Are there any solutions? 

I'm writing the app with Xamarin OpenTK.

Edit: I'm very sorry. I just did one silly mistake by copying my other code and called the wrong function... Please do not pay any attention to this post!

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.