Forums - No Adreno Profiler App enabled for Samsung J4 Adreno 308

1 post / 0 new
No Adreno Profiler App enabled for Samsung J4 Adreno 308
hieu.nguyen
Posted: Mon, 2020-12-07 06:11

Hi,

I followed all the steps in the Tutorials (with permission for PROFILER and INTERNET in android manifest) as well as enable adb shell command for debugging.

It says found a device but not andreno profiler app enabled. I make sure to run the app (built with Unity version 2019) after the profiler.

Phone model is Samsung Galaxy J4+ with Adreno 308 Profiler. I use the Adreno Profiler 4.0.

I read in the forum that there are some cases where the phone does not enable Adreno Profiler. Just want to know if this is a case with this phone so i can take another direction with GPU debugging.

Thanks,

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.