Forums - win10 Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 use latest Adreno Profiler can not open Scrubber GL.

1 post / 0 new
win10 Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 use latest Adreno Profiler can not open Scrubber GL.
zfhuster
Posted: Wed, 2017-12-13 18:08

when I using latest Adreno Profiler analyze OpenGL on my computer(win10),click Scrubber CL then show the following warning. 

could not initialize the OpenGlEs 2.0 emulator. Scrubber v2.x encountered an error when initializing the OpenGLEs 2.0 emulator.Please ensure your video card supports Opengl 2.1 or better and the latest drivers are installed. It you are using repackaged or OEM drivers provided by your laptop or desktop manufacturer .try the reference driver for your video card's chipset instead. Scrubber is not supported when using remote desktop to the computer running the Adreno Profiler.In that case,please use VNC instead of remote desktop! 

Then the Adreno Profiler can not work to analyze OpenGL. Yesterday, I hava ask Intel Customer for help,I have send the latest dxdaig log file to them, they suggest me to update OS and  graphics driver to its latest,then I do it following this steps, but its not work,the problem remains the same.  So they suggest me to ask help for you!=.

Please help me ,Than you very much!

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.