Forums - Scrubber GL crash when capture

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Scrubber GL crash when capture
kevin2
Posted: Wed, 2015-10-07 02:15

When trying to profile my mobile device with Adreno it connects just fine, but when I go to Scrubber GL and click capture frame it instantly crashes with this error: 

Texture pre-conversion failed. Please contact Technical support.
64 64 0 4096
at QXProfilerControls.TextureObject.Absord(ITokenData texData)
at QXProfilerControls.TextureCacheGL.ConsumeData(IToken pToken)
at QXProfiler.CDispatcher.DispatchToken(IToken token)
etc...............

I have tried this with:
HTC One (M7) 
Motorola Moto G(2015)

Could anyone please help? I need to profile the GPU of my devices to create a list of what is heavy on GPU and CPU when creating games in Unity3D 5.2

• Up0
  • Down0
kevin2
Posted: Wed, 2015-10-07 02:53

Alright so quick update, I have downloaded Snapdragon Profiler.

it runs (sort of)

I can see utilization of different things however it crashes constantly, every time I add another graph to the screen to profile it's a gamble if it does not crash the application, resizing crashes it and just random crashes allover.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.