Forums - Failure with GL_HALF_FLOAT_OES

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Failure with GL_HALF_FLOAT_OES
qiankanglai
Posted: Tue, 2015-09-01 09:22

For uv/normal with GL_HALF_FLOAT_OES, it will display strange data, like "3.212837E+09, 3.048735E+09, 8.996782E+08, 0"

This seems a format error (Because the replay works fine, and if I send a modified shader only drawing uv, it all works). I tried some debugging, and maybe this comes from `StateDataStoreHelper.HalfToFloat`?

• Up0
  • Down0
qiankanglai
Posted: Wed, 2015-09-02 08:29

OK I solved this bug by myself. With the help from ILSpy, I replace the implemtation from `HalfToFloat`, and it works well now for half type :D

I've uploaded a customized dll version in my blog

• Up0
  • Down0
mikejh
Posted: Fri, 2019-05-31 01:28

Hello,qiankanglai.

I have the seam error.in_TEXCOORD is 1.0589E+09. can you help me how to fix it.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.