Forums - Adreno 320 & shadow map issue

1 post / 0 new
Adreno 320 & shadow map issue
marcin.hajder
Posted: Thu, 2013-11-07 05:04

Hello everybody,

I am setting up depth texture with GL_DEPTH_COMPONENT and GL_UNSIGNED_INT which is working quite well for most of OpenGL ES 2.0 devices. It also works for Adreno 320 expept devices with driver version CL@3579225. It looks exactly like using GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE instead (precision loss). I am at final straight of beta-testing my game and I need any reliable solution for this problem. Does anyone dealt with it already ?

cheers

Marcin

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.