Forums - Adreno 200 Series Libraries/Drivers Update for Gingerbread

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Adreno 200 Series Libraries/Drivers Update for Gingerbread
nishad009
Posted: Tue, 2013-10-29 23:00

Hi,

Please suggest the download link for Adreno 200 series Libraries/drivers for Android "Gingerbread". From Qualcomm driver download website it is available from ICS only.

Thaks in advance.

• Up0
  • Down0
achouette
Posted: Wed, 2013-10-30 11:58

That would be very helpful for us as well. We are stuck on Android Gingerbread and cannot update to ICS or JellyBean.  It would be great if we could get them.

• Up0
  • Down0
jake.weinstein
Posted: Fri, 2013-11-08 13:45

There's no major difference as far as I can tell between QCOM's binaries released here and the ones pulled directly from a device.  I have used HTC One EGLs on my Optimus G with great performance and many devices on CyanogenMod use N4 or N7 egls.  On 4.3, the Google Play Edition S4 and One shipped with the same EGLs as the N4.  So I would suggest that you guys pull the graphics binaries (and maybe kernel drivers if needed) from the most recent QCOM gingerbread device.  Gingerbread is pretty old, so I doubt you'll find much within the last two years, but good luck.  Are there no ICS and up ports to your device? 

• Up0
  • Down0
nishad009
Posted: Sun, 2013-11-10 21:44

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Do we need any licensing procedures to take Adreno libs from working gingerbread devices?

Thaks in advance.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.