Forums - PP Module for ONLY one android app

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
PP Module for ONLY one android app
Sujeet
Posted: Fri, 2015-02-20 00:36
I have a simple audio filter module. A COPP topology consisting of this filter module filters all the streams coming out of the device, which is perfect and works as expected. Now, I want to apply this filter to only that audio which is played by my android app.

Is it possible to build a PP module that can ONLY be used by my own android app?
Would POPP be useful in this regard?
What is the exact meaning of ‘per-object’ or ‘per stream’ in POPP?

Thanks
  • Up0
  • Down0
Yegor
Posted: Mon, 2019-07-01 11:07

Fiver years thereafter, did you get any responce from Qualcomm? Apparently, there was nothing from community. 

Just testing the usefulness of this forum... 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.