Forums - Creating a new topology for Playback.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Creating a new topology for Playback.
pintu2727
Posted: Sun, 2014-08-03 22:48

Hi all,

I am working on an system APP, in which I want to have a seperate audio playback route as the one used in Phone call. I am able to create the audio topology for the same. And is associating with the Playback devices, this I confirmed in QACT tool.

The added topology must be reflected in the "acdb_default_data.c" as through the QCOM doc. How to modify this file and use the same for particular use case. Any information on the same will be very helpful.

Thanking you.

• Up0
  • Down0
pintu2727
Posted: Mon, 2014-08-18 03:06

Hi all,

I am able to modify the acdb_default_data.c file, and have inserted my own topology and audio device use case. But when I want to use my own use case, that is not getting reflected in qDSP audio path(verified using QACT) when I am replacing the acdb data files in the device. Can any one suggest whether the steps followed is fine to create a new topology.

• Up0
  • Down0
Yegor
Posted: Mon, 2019-07-01 11:02

Is there document that would explain the correct sequencing of DSP blocks while creating custom topology?

For example, for no obvious reasons we got non-working topology by swithching the order of MBDRC and IIR filters.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.