Forums - OpenCL error on IFC6410

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
OpenCL error on IFC6410
rahulgarg44
Posted: Mon, 2014-03-10 22:45

I have a Snapdragon S4 Pro based dev-board IFC6410 running 4.1.2. The board supposedly supports OpenCL and indeed I did find /system/lib/libOpenCL.so. I have been trying to write OpenCL programs for it, and have followed usual guidelines given by Qualcomm such as pulling libOpenCL.so and linking against it etc.  Compilation of various test programs works fine. However,I always get this error when I try to initialize OpenCL in any way:

assertion "!"Unknown GPU model"" failed: file "vendor/qcom/proprietary/gles/adreno200/cb/src/ddl/oxili/cb_oxili_ddl.c", line 372, function "cl_oxili_initialize_gpuinfo_table"

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

• Up0
  • Down0
rahulgarg44
Posted: Tue, 2014-03-11 14:13

Actually never mind. There was a firmware update and after applying the firmware update, issues are resolved and i can use OpenCL :)

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.