Forums - Scrubber DX Crash on WP8

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Scrubber DX Crash on WP8
grigoryp
Posted: Sat, 2015-04-11 12:12

Hi!

First of all thanks for your great tools. I'm using Adreno Profiler on Samsung Galaxy S5 and it works perfectly.

I've decided to try it on my Lumia 930.

Documentation is awesome, it took ~10 minutes to configure a simple sample that connects to profiler and shows realtime characteristicts.
Unfortunately DX scrubber crahes on capturing frame.

I use Adreno Profiler 4.0, VS2015 Preview, Lumia 930 and for start i created C++ DirectX (WP8.0 Silverlight) project .

I've published a project if it can help - http://1drv.ms/1Ony29u

What information can i provide to you to help fixing the issue ? Are there any crashlogs i can provide ?

Thanks in avance!

• Up0
  • Down0
mhfeldma Moderator
Posted: Tue, 2015-04-14 10:33

There's a section in the Profiler help titled "How to Configure a DirectX App for Profiling".  Can you confirm that you've reviewed that?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.