Forums - Resource free (AP)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Resource free (AP)
j.jorge
Posted: Tue, 2014-11-25 07:30

Hi,

I was wondering what's the meaning of "Non-blocking Resolve (Resource Free)" on the Scrubber GL render calls view? More importantly, what's the impact of that on an app's performance? This call always come after a (non-blocking) resolve. I understand the tiles get resolved to the (previously bound) framebuffer. But is the free just additional info or it could be the outcome of something silly I'm doing somewhere?

• Up0
  • Down0
shendiskyang
Posted: Sun, 2015-01-04 08:19
haohaohaohao
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.