Forums - Nexus 4 - Adreno Profiler Problem

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nexus 4 - Adreno Profiler Problem
chevalier.beaumont
Posted: Tue, 2014-03-25 14:31

Hi,

The Adreno Profiler was working fine with my Nexus 4 until I updated my Android system to 4.4.2 yesterday. Now it says "Found a device, but no Adreno Profiler enabled-app. Verify your app is running and network privileges have been enabled in the APK manifest". But my app was running and the manifest has this line added:   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />

Do you know what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

• Up0
  • Down0
khawkins Moderator
Posted: Wed, 2014-04-09 10:02

It could be a couple things, but it's likely because of the drivers shipped with 4.4.2. Can you copy and paste the logcat from your app that shows the libGLESv2 driver build? Also, what version of Adreno Profiler are you using? Have you considered using the Adreno drivers available here on QDevNet for your Nexus 4? The driver releases are in sync with the latest versions of Adreno Profiler, ensuring you get the best possible profiling experience: https://developer.qualcomm.com/mobile-development/maximize-hardware/mobi....

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.