Forums - Adreno Profiler not working on WP8

1 post / 0 new
Adreno Profiler not working on WP8
COR3 NDrive
Posted: Mon, 2014-04-21 07:21

I'm trying to use the Adreno Profiler v3.7 with a Windows Phone 8 application but withou any success. 

I've created a simple test project with the "DirectX and XAML app (Windows Phone Silverlight 8.0)" template from Visual Studio 2013 (the one that uses a DrawingSurface with XAML) and made the changes described in the Adreno Profiler help for DirectX devices. The application runs normally (I see the cube rotating) and the Profiler is able to connect to the device, but when I open the Scrubber DX and press "Capture frame" it stays at the "Capturing DX Frame Info" indefinitely. Also, the Grapher window won’t show any information.

On a related note, when I connect to the device I use its local network IP, ie, the one assigned to its wireless interface. Is this the correct way to connect to the device?

Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.