Forums - Unable to download compiler

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unable to download compiler
achappell
Posted: Mon, 2014-04-14 05:42

Hi there,

We're interested in trying this variant of clang, having had problems with the Google-provided version when compiling data structures with inlined functions (Issue covered here: http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmbugs/2013-September/030167.html).  However, it appears I can't download any files from your developer network - specifically I just get that the website has an unexpected error.  As others seem to have been able to download the toolchain (and I can't find a mirror elsewhere) is this something specific to my account or is the site just broken?

Cheers

Andrew

• Up0
  • Down0
Admin User
Posted: Mon, 2014-04-14 11:45
The issue has been resolved. Please try your download again.
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.